KiwiGrip anti-slip marine deck coating is a revolutionary, safe, durable, non-skid deck treatment that comes out of the can with a thick, yogurt-like, consistency - but spreads quickly and easily with our proprietary roller.
KiwiGrip offers a beautiful, consistent, grippy surface. By varying the application technique, the texture can be adjusted from “fine” to “aggressive.”
What’s so special about KiwiGrip?
Unlike other marine anti-skid deck coatings, KiwiGrip was developed by a New Zealand yachtsman for yachtsmen. It’s not just another industrial product stumbling upon a marine application.
- A very hard acrylic polymer providing a durable, homogeneous, elastic anti-skid surface
- Low-glare, IR reflective finish
- Homogeneous color – won’t wear through and expose filler materials
- Dial in the perfect texture for your application with our special roller (included with order)
- Apply over wood, fiberglass, epoxy, or metal (following proper primers)
- Rolls on over other non-skid surfaces with only a scrub and scuff-up
- Non-toxic, no volatile solvents
- Cleans up with soap and water
- Complete, detailed “how-to” instructions included with each order.
KiwiGrip is a homogenous material, so it doesn’t present the problems encountered with products filled with sand, walnut shells, beads, rubber fleck, or other fillers. Anti-skid coatings with fillers tend to wear through, and the fillers fall out — leaving an unsafe deck that’s hard to clean and even harder to re-coat.
With Kiwigrip, re-coating is a breeze, and repairs are invisible.
KiwiGrip is applied by brush and our special texture roller, and so is considerably easier, faster and less expensive to apply than spray or two-part anti-slip deck coatings.
KiwiGrip Non-Skid Deck Coating System
- Brand: Kiwigrip
- Product Code: KG/
- Availability: 17